Sunday, May 31, 2009

WII

Hey there. I just got a WII for my birthday. Yes, I know I'm a little behind the curve on this one, but I thought it would be a cool way to exercise. I sit a good bit of the day at a desk, doing paperwork or editing video or something like that. When I get home it's make dinner, do dishes and relax a little before getting ready for the next day.

I hooked up the WII to a TV down in the rec room downstairs. It would be awesome on the big screen, but I thought I would start small. I got the basic set and the sports set with bat, racket and golf club. It also includes bowling and boxing. It is amazing the number of things you can get to work with the WII. So we'll see.

I had a blast working through most of the games. I didn't do the golf yet, but did well with baseball, bowling and boxing. Tennis is a little harder to get coordinated. That will take a little more time, but it will be fun working through it.

Cool game.
Take care.
Sandy

No comments: