Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FRINGE



It is amazing what people come up with to promote their upcoming DVDs and other projects. Warner Bros. has developed a new game where you match the pattern frequently seen on FRINGE -- the grand prize is a trip to the FRINGE studio. You get 6 chances to enter wonder what the odds are in such a contest. Anyway, its fun and since this is one of my favorite shows, if not my favorite show, I hope that the DVD sales do well.

I find that there is so little on TV these days to actually make me think -- at least while my eyes are still focused on the screen. FRINGE peeks my curiosity on a number of levels. You wonder about the A story, but you wonder about all the little things that go on behind the A story -- the Olivia/Peter chemistry that is developing, the whole interaction between Peter and his father, I just can't wait for it to return. Now I have the DVD to watch and see what extras they have tucked inside.

If you want to learn more about the series, go to http://www.warnervideo.com/fringedvd/.

No comments: