Sunday, September 26, 2010

New TV Season

I have a number of shows that I watch -- rather faithfully -- as my schedule permits.  FRINGE is one of them and while I have missed a few episodes, I can usually catch up using the http://www.fox.com/ website to watch episodes.  That is a tremendous asset that Fox has made available.  Now that there are new shows on that will compete for your viewership, having shows available over the internet is a destinct benefit.  I know some shows have a way to factor that viewing public into their statistics -- so that helps as well.

FRINGE has always been a favorite of mine.  The acting is wonderful and the story line keeps me guessing all the time.  From the strange occurances that the team would investigate each week to the subplot of what did Walter do when Peter died and he went into the alternate universe to retrieve the other Peter.  There are always other stories swirling around as well. What was Massive Dynamics and where did they fit into the scheme of things.  To have Leonard Nimoy play Walter Bishop's former partner was marvelous casting.

The new season started off with a bang as well.  I don't want to spoil it for any who haven't seen it yet, but did everyone else enjoy it as much as I did?

Are there other shows that made it to your "favorites" listing this week?  How about Hawaii Five-O?  I have always liked Daniel Day Kim from Crusade and he is great in the role of Chin Ho Kelly (looks nothing like the original).  Grace Parks is good as Kono as well and everyone seems to be melding into a good team.

So drop a line, lend a comment.  Let us know what you think about the new shows.  More coming this week!

No comments: