Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Primeval Cancelled!!!!!!

DRAT, it seems just when I find a show that I enjoy watching -- it gets cancelled. I guess that if there is a silver lining in this, there are three seasons worth of episodes and I don't SciFi is even through season one yet! And, the PRIMEVAL movie seems to still be on track, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

One drawback (spoilers ahead), that if they don't bring back Cutter, I don't know if I'll watch. I got to like him a lot and don't care for the new guy at all. There are tons of ways that Cutter can return -- if it isn't a case of the actor not wanting to come back. There is the whole anomoly, parallel universe thing that could come to play. Heck, the manufactured double could have been killed instead of the real Dr. Cutter!!!!

I guess we'll have to wait to see -- if the movie ever comes to be.
Chow!

No comments: